Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Farewell, my sister, fare thee well!

I know it might seem silly, but I have a pretty hard time parting with some of my favorite Hoos. Once you've spent that much time with 'em - from the moment you spot that perfect wool sweater in a long, dreary row of endless blah-schmah acrylic garbage at Value Village, until that last tie gets tied & the ends gets snipped - you can really get pretty attached.

It was especially tough saying goodbye to this feisty little girl, a custom Hoo Hat for a lucky tot in Cottage Grove, Minnesota:



I love how the muted, classic brown wool contrasts with the flashy pink & orange eyes. At mom's request, we broke all the rules on this one (a pink nose!!) in order to make it extra girly & fun.

Do you have a special Hoo Hat idea in mind that you'd love to see on your favorite kiddo? Send me a note! We can try to work something out! Since all my wool finds are completely random, I cannot guarantee I can make your dreams come true, but you have my assurance I will do my level  best to craft something fun & unique.



No comments:

Post a Comment