Saturday, December 4, 2010

hats, hats & more hats...



I present the results of a several-week-long sewing frenzy! -Hats for sale, hats for gifts, hats, hats, hats...

Not all of the hats shown on these pages are currently for sale.  One is Xavier's, a couple are gifts.  But don't let that stop you from falling in love with one! -I am happy to dialogue with anyone regarding any particular requests, provided the requests are relatively general (i.e. colors, sizes).  Since all my sweaters are random thrift store finds, it is hard to guarantee that I will have just the thing you want, but believe me when I say I will do my level best to find & make something specific to suit your needs.   Email me at hoohats@gmail.com & we can discuss your options!  Meanwhile, happy viewing!
















No comments:

Post a Comment