Monday, December 13, 2010

hold the line...more hats coming soon!

Wow!  What a fantastic, busy, stressful, haberdasheringly crazy first week it's been here at Hoo Hats Headquarters!  We've been totally blown away by the overwhelmingly positive response we've gotten to date & we hope dearly we are able to meet & exceed your expectations as we begin to ship hats & wait for feedback.

Meanwhile, we've very nearly sold out of our hats! -I am cutting & assembling 11 new ones tonight (lots of midnight oil burning going on around here lately!) & Matty is busily adding 8 new ones to our Etsy site.  I just wanted you to know in case you've visited the site in the last day or so looking for something special for a certain special someone & couldn't find what you were looking for.  Give us a couple days & I promise you we'll have a fresh pile of new & amazing hats to choose from.

The batch I am working on now is subtler & classier than anything I have done to date.  Lots of shades of brown & gray & green & even a nice navy blue for that serious boy in your life.  I can't wait to show you!

So check hoohats.etsy.com tomorrow or the day after to see all my newest creations!

Take good care & thanks for shopping!
xo
-c

3 comments:

  1. Nice to have met you last night at the controversial cutting counter Charlotte!! Passed on your hoo hats blog to 118 of my closest Facebook friends!! Very cute inspiring work you do- All the best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judah shared your hoo hats link with me and even though I have no kids, I absolutely loved the one Ellie has! I posted your link on my facebook along with a picture of Ellie wearing hers, so here is to hoping you get more orders! :)

    Good luck with your business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, you guys are so great! Thank you so much for your kind, encouraging words & for helping me get the word out about Hoo Hats! We've had such a great first week & while I am swamped & a little sleepless I can't help but hope things continue this way:)

    Mama Tawn, thanks for being so sweet at the cutting counter. I am just getting the hang of this self-promotion thing (never my thing, really) & you were so receptive & excited you made it easy:)

    I would like to encourage both of you to find & like Hoo Hats on Facebook. I tend to post updates there more frequently than I do here (quicker, easier). And if you're so inclined to suggest it to your friends I won't stop ya:)

    Thanks again for all your support!

    cheers,
    -c

    ReplyDelete