Wednesday, December 8, 2010

hoo hats support staff

I would not be able to do what I do if it weren't for a handful of very important people.  One is Matt, obviously, my husband, partner in crime, & sometimes-Cinderfella (thanks for the business cards, baby!).  Another is my Manny who we like to call Uncle Matty despite being totally unrelated (family is relative when you're a thousand miles from home), or Gunka Bappy in Xavier-speak.  Gunka Bappy comes over at least once a week for a few hours & despite the fact that he does nothing particularly special he has a way of sending Xavier over the moon with joy.  I am so thankful for his time, his cheerful encouragement in the owl hat department (he was egging me on when I was busting our ghetto prototypes, urging me to keep trying), & the relationship he is building with my beautiful boy.  Thank you, Gunka Bappy!


1 comment:

  1. Hey I look pretty darn good with an Hoo Hat, thanks for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete