Friday, December 24, 2010

merry christmas!

I've been hard at work this week, sewing my brains out trying to build my inventory fast in advance of Christmas & in preparation for a few possible-maybe surprises that I can't talk about just yet.  I'm also nearing completion on the sizing & design for a newborn size Hoo Hat & as soon as I get some feedback from a few volunteer Hoo Heads (a shout out to my friends for having such beautiful new babies!), I'll be releasing a bunch for sale.  I've been stocking up on cashmere for just that sorta of hat. Here are a few pics to tease you.  I can't wait to show you the rest!


And of course, I still have a ton of bigger kid hats in the works.  A few of them went up on Etsy today, so feel free to take a peak, but expect more in the coming days...Oh, and then there's Christmas.  I hope yours is merry & bright!

Merry Christmas!
-c

No comments:

Post a Comment